'I need to see the Headmaster,' he said. 'Potter,' said Madam Pomfrey soothingly, 'it's all right.
“我要見校長。”他說。“波特,”波姆弗雷夫人說,“放心吧!
They've got Black. He's locked away upstairs. The Dementors will be performing the Kiss any moment now'
他們抓住巴拉克了,他就被鎖在樓上,現在,得蒙特隨時都可以準備執行親吻了。”
'WHAT?' Harry jumped up out of bed; Hermione had done the same.
“什么?”哈利從床 上跳了下來,荷米恩和他做的一樣。
But his shout had been heard in the corridor outside; next second, Cornelius Fudge and Snape had entered the ward.
但是他的叫聲馬上就被樓道外面的人聽到了,下一秒鐘,可尼斯和史納皮都沖進了病房。
'Harry, Harry, what's this?' said Fudge, looking agitated.
“哈利,哈利,什么事?”法治問,看起來很激動的樣子。
'You should be in bed – has he had any chocolate?' he asked Madam Pomfrey anxiously.
“你應該呆在床 上——他已經吃了巧克力了嗎?”他焦急地問波姆弗雷夫人。
'Minister, listen!' Harry said. 'Sirius Black's innocent! Peter Pettigrew faked his own death!
“部長,聽著!”哈利說,“西里斯。巴拉克是無辜的!彼得。彼德吉雷制造了假死的一幕!
We saw him tonight! You can't let the Dementors do that thing to Sirius, he's……'
我們今晚見到了他!你不能讓得蒙特這樣對待他,他是……”
But Fudge was shaking his head with a small smile on his face.
但是法治搖了搖頭笑了一下。
'Harry, Harry, you're very confused, you've been through a dreadful ordeal, lie back down, now,
“哈利,哈利你被搞糊涂了,你曾經過了一段苦難經歷,現在,躺回去,
we've got everything under control …' 'YOU HAVEN'T!' Harry yelled. 'YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN!'
我們已經控制了一切。”“你并沒有,”哈利喊道,“你們抓錯了人。”
'Minister, listen, please,' Hermione said; she had hurried to Harry's side and was gazing imploringly into Fudge's face.
“部長,請聽清楚,”荷米恩說,她匆忙來到哈利身側,乞求地望著法治的臉,
'I saw him, too. It was Ron's rat, he's an Animagus, Pettigrew, I mean, and … '
“我也見到他了,就是羅恩的那只老鼠,他是一個由人變成的動物,我是說彼德吉雷,而且……”
'You see, Minister?' said Snape. 'Confunded, both of them …
“你看見了,部長?”史納皮說,“他們都被蠱惑了……
Black's done a very good job on them …' 'WE'RE NOT CONFUNDED!' Harry roared.
巴拉克的確做得不錯……”“我們沒有被蠱惑!”哈利咆哮著。