"Very good. See that my horse is saddled and ready. I mean for us to ride within the hour.
“好,好。去把我的馬鞍配妥當,我打算即刻動身。
Have you eaten? Craster serves plain fare, but filling."
吃過了嗎?卡斯特這兒食物普通,分量倒足。”
I will not eat Graster's food, he decided suddenly.
我不能吃卡斯特的東西,他突然下了決心。
"I broke my fast with the men, my lord." Jon shooed the raven off Longclaw.
“我和弟兄們一起用過早餐了,大人。”瓊恩把烏鴉從長爪上趕開,
The bird hopped back to Mormont's shoulder, where it promptly shat.
鳥兒飛回熊老的肩膀,迅速拉出一堆屎。
"You might have done that on Snow instead of saving it for me," the Old Bear grumbled. The raven quorked.
“留給我干嘛?在瓊恩那兒方便了不就好?”熊老抱怨,烏鴉尖叫回應。
He found Sam behind the hall, standing with Gilly at the broken rabbit hutch.
他在屋后找到山姆,對方正站在破損的兔籠前與吉莉談話。

女人幫他穿回斗篷,當她回頭發(fā)現瓊恩,卻連忙逃開。
Sam gave him a look of wounded reproach. "I thought you would help her."
山姆給了他一個受傷的表情,“我以為你會幫她。”
"And how was I to do that?" Jon said sharply. "Take her with us, wrapped up in your cloak? We were commanded not to— "
“怎么幫?”瓊恩尖刻地說,“把她包進你的斗篷,然后帶她一起走?別忘了,我們奉命不得與——”
"I know," said Sam guiltily, "but she was afraid. I know what it is to be afraid. I told her..." He swallowed.
“我知道,”山姆愧疚地說,“但她真的好害怕。我明白恐懼的滋味,所以我告訴她……”他囁嚅著。
"What? That we'd take her with us?"
“告訴她什么?告訴她我們要帶她一起走?”
Sam's fat face blushed a deep red. "On the way home." He could not meet Jon's eyes. "She's going to have a baby."
山姆的胖臉脹成紫紅。“只是回程時順路帶她而已,”他不敢看瓊恩的眼睛,“她快生孩子了。”
"Sam, have you taken leave of all your sense? We may not even return this way.
“山姆,你完全喪失理智了嗎?我們連回程走不走這條路都不知道。
And if we do, do you think the Old Bear is going to let you pack off one of Craster's wives?"
就算會經過這兒,你以為熊老會準我們偷走卡斯特的老婆?”