Kody Karis asks:
科迪·卡里斯問道:
"How can I get money for college without loans or scholarships?"
“沒有貸款或獎學金要怎么獲得上大學的學費?”
Beg your parents for money. It's not so hard! I do it all the time.
向你父母要錢。這沒那么難!我一直是這樣做的。
Re-pay your parents if they help you buy it. "I need $30. I'll pay you back next week."
如果你父母幫你付費的話,你可以之后還給他們。“我需要30美元。我下周會還你。”
Ask for money for your birthday, for Christmas.
為了生日和圣誕節要點錢。
You could like, dog-sit. You could, like, start a baby-sitting club.
你可以幫人看家。可以開個育嬰俱樂部。
If you're a musician, you can play at coffee shops for tips.
如果你是音樂家,你可以在咖啡店演奏賺小費。
You can play on the guitar on the street and ask for the nation for a college.
你可以在街頭彈吉他,讓大家幫助你上大學。
Sell some stuff, like maybe your childhood toys or your car.
賣掉一些東西,比如你的童年玩具或是你的車。
Get your tail up off the coach, go find a job, and earn some money. That's how I had to do it.
離開沙發,去找份工作,賺點錢。我就是這樣做的。
I don't know — get a job or something! I mean, but if you don't feel like working then you've gotta go for those loans and scholarships. So it's either work or loans and scholarships. You've gotta choose one.
我不知道——找份工作什么的!如果不想工作,那你就要申請貸款和獎學金。所以,要么去工作,要么去申請貸款和獎學金。你必須選擇一個。
Save your money, work over the summer, work weekends, and just pay your way through.
省錢,暑假和周末去打工,自食其力。
Maybe go to college part-time, if it's possible in your area. Work during the day, go to college in the evening.
如果在你所在地區可行的話,可以上業余大學。白天工作,晚上去大學上課。
Become a stripper. Easy. No, I'm joking.
成為脫衣舞演員。很容易。不,我是開玩笑的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載