Dominic Wilson wants to know:
多米尼克·威爾遜想知道:
"My friend won't talk to me since he caught me kissing his ex-girlfriend. What should I do?"
“我朋友看到我親他前女友后就不和我說話了。我應該怎么辦?”
Dominic!
多米尼克!
First of all, I'm just gonna say you broke bro code real fast.
首先,我要說,你真是很快就破壞了兄弟法則。
Your friend broke up with her...so... why should that be his problem?
你朋友已經和她分手了,那為什么這會成為他的問題呢?
It shouldn't matter to him if it's his ex-girlfriend.
如果是他的前女友,那就和他沒關系。
I really don't think there is anything wrong with you kissing his ex-girlfriend. He's gotta be able to let go.
我真的認為你親吻他的前女友沒什么問題。他一定要放下。
Try to make him understand she came up to you!
讓他明白她已經到你身邊了!
You kissed his ex-girlfriend. I mean, I'm with him. I'm sorry.
你吻了他的前女友。我想說,我支持他。很抱歉。
Why would you kiss his ex-girlfriend? I mean, that's not nice. You're probably not a good friend. I'm sorry. I'm gonna be honest.
你為什么要親吻他的前女友?這可不好。你可能并不是好朋友。抱歉。我要實話實說。
Say you're sorry, but you've gotta give it some time.
跟他道歉,不過你要給他些時間。
Give him space and time and apologize and admit that you were wrong.
給他些空間和時間,道歉并承認你做錯了。
You can't unkiss the ex-girlfriend and all you can do is ask him for forgiveness.
你不能收回對他前女友的親吻,你所能做的就是請求他的原諒。
Hopefully, you've apologized and made it really clear that you're sorry. And if you're not sorry, then probably you shouldn't be friends with that person.
希望你已經道過歉了,并明確表示了你很抱歉。如果你并不感到抱歉,那可能你不應該和那個人做朋友。
Kiss her again. You have nothing to lose now!
再吻她一次。現在你沒有什么可失去的了!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載