Lauragc3399.
Lauragc3399問道:
"How do I get rid of the — (hiccups) — hiccups?"
“我怎么能擺脫打嗝?”
I have no idea. I never get hiccups.
我不知道。我從來不打嗝。
You should probably just not talk a lot.
你可能應該不要說太多話。
The easiest way is to just go take a drink of water. That usually does it.
最簡單的方法就是喝水。這通常管用。
Try drinking a glass of water then standing on your hands.
喝杯水,然后倒立。
I've been told drinking a lot of water. Usually I just suffer in silence with it. That's how I get over it.
別人告訴我的方法是喝水。通常我會默默忍受。這就是我克服打嗝的方法。
Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Then drink like three or four gulps of water, and you'll be fine.
屏住呼吸10秒鐘。然后喝三四口水,你就會沒事了。
The best thing to do is to hold your breath like...
最好的方法是像這樣屏住呼吸……
If they're really bad hiccups, tell your parents, and then they will scare you.
如果打嗝很嚴重,那告訴你的父母,讓他們嚇一嚇你。
Try drinking a full glass of water or holding your breath. Or a good scare helps. Always helps. (thunderclap)
試試喝一大杯水或屏住呼吸?;蛘邍樢惶苍S有幫助。這個方法總是有用。(雷聲)
Thanks for watching Advice on the React channel.
謝謝大家收看React頻道的建議欄目。
Subscribe. We have new shows every week!
訂閱吧。每周都有新節目!
We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming.
我們喜歡回答大家的問題,請繼續提問吧。
Goodbye!
再見!
Goodbye. (hiccups) Oh god.
再見。(打嗝)哦天哪。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載