Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Rob, where are you going?
泰勒:羅布,你要去哪里?
Rob: I need to see a tailor.
羅布:我要去找裁縫師。
Taylor: Huh? I'm here.
泰勒:什么?我在這里啊。
Rob: No, not you. I'm going to see Tim.
羅布:不是你啦,我要去找蒂姆。
Taylor: Oh! Tim is the tailor from yesterday's show.
泰勒:哦!蒂姆就是昨天節目上的那位裁縫師吧。
Rob: Yes. I want him to make me a new suit.
羅布:沒錯。我要請他幫我做一套新西裝。
Taylor: Ah. Can I join you? I need a couple of skirts.
泰勒:啊,我可以和你一起去嗎?我需要做兩件裙子。
Rob: OK. Let's go!
羅布:好,我們走吧!
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: Alex, let's get lunch together at the Jungle Café.
琳達:阿萊克斯,我們一起到叢林咖啡館去吃午餐吧。
Alex: Sorry, Linda. I'm going to see Tim the tailor.
阿萊克斯:琳達,對不起,我要去找裁縫師蒂姆。
Linda: Is he making or altering something for you?
琳達:他在幫你做或者修改什么嗎?
Alex: He's altering one of my jackets. It's a little too wide.
阿萊克斯:他在修改我的一件外套,那件外套有點太寬了。
Linda: So he's making it smaller?
琳達:所以,他要把那件外套改小一點嗎?
Alex: Yes. Do you want to come with me?
阿萊克斯:是啊。你要和我一起去嗎?
Linda: Sure. Tim is getting a lot of new customers today!
琳達:好啊。蒂姆今天多了好多新顧客!