Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Do you have any sunscreen?
泰勒:你有防曬乳嗎?
Linda: Yes. I have two bottles.
琳達:有,我有兩瓶。
Taylor: I like the beach but I don't enjoy sunbathing.
泰勒:我喜歡海灘,可是我不喜歡日光浴。
Linda: I don't, either. I don't tan. I burn!
琳達:我也不喜歡。我都不是曬黑,而是曬傷。
Taylor: Sunscreen protects your skin from cancer.
泰勒:防曬乳可以保護皮膚,以免罹癌。
Linda: Good. Some people only put it on once. But you should put it on every few hours.
琳達:那好。有些人只涂一次,可是應該每隔幾小時就要涂一次。
Taylor: Yes. It's especially important to put on sunscreen after you get out of the water.
泰勒:是啊,從水里出來之后尤其必須再涂上防曬乳。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Can you. pass me that towel?
羅布:你可以把那條毛巾遞給我嗎?
Alex: Sure.
阿萊克斯:沒問題。
Rob: Surfing is fun, but now I'm tired!
羅布:沖浪很好玩,可是我現在累了!
Alex: Me, too! It's a great workout.
阿萊克斯:我也是!這樣的運動真過癮。
Rob: What other watersports do you like, Alex?
羅布:阿萊克斯,你還喜歡哪些水上運動?
Alex: I enjoy snorkeling. I like looking at the fish, turtles and other animals in the ocean.
阿萊克斯:我喜歡浮潛。我喜歡看魚、海龜還有海里的其他動物。
Rob: That sounds really cool.
羅布:聽起來很酷。
Alex: What about you, Rob?
阿萊克斯:那你呢,羅布?
Rob: I just like to go swimming. It's a lot of fun!
羅布:我只喜歡游泳,游泳很好玩!