Take a guess. You know how many? 320 million!
猜猜看。你知道有多少嗎?3.2億!
The US came out two weeks ago: 281 million people!
而美國的人口普查兩周前已經出來了:我們是2.81億人口!
320 million blank disc sold in use, and they're getting down to 25 cents a piece.
而賣出的光盤數量就有3.2億,光盤價格下降到了每張25美分。
People are buying them in hundred packs. So it's amazing.
每個人都按成百的數量購買。令人非常驚訝。
This digital music revolution burn your seat playlists on the custom CDs.
數字音樂革命正在把你的播放列表做成定制光盤。
You also may wanna transfer your songs to portable MP3 players, right? They're really handy too.
可能你還想把歌轉移到便攜式mp3播放器上,是嗎?因為它們也真的很方便。
And lastly, there's about... there's hundreds now internet radio stations
并且還有大概好幾百個網絡電臺,
that you may wanna tune into and listen to internet radio stations.
這些電臺可能是你想收聽互聯網電臺。
So these are the kinds of things you might wanna do in this new music revolution.
這些可能就是你在這場音樂革命中想要做的事。
And there are some products out. There are these music players that do some of that.
市場上也出現了一些新的產品。這些音樂播放器實現了其中的一部分功能。
The first one from real networks. This is real jukebox.
這第一個產品就來自網絡。一個真正的自動點唱機。
It's the most popular right now, gives you err..
這是現在最火的產品,
the ability to do most of those things if you want to poke around, some free advertising down in the corner.
如果你喜歡四處閑逛的話,這款軟件可以幫助你實現大部分的功能,它的右下角還有一些免費廣告。