And I'm supposed to tell you that the rest of your life,
我要告訴你們,在你們的余生里,
you're not going to be regretting the fact that you've left here.
你們不會為你們的離開而感到遺憾。
All I can really say is there's probably a reason 25,000 alumni came back for the reunions this weekend.
我想說,這周末有25000名校友回來參加這次聚會,一定是有原因的。
But at least you've got that to look forward to.
但至少你還有值得期待的東西。
I was lucky enough to go to a university, University College London,
我很幸運能去倫敦大學學院上學,
that had a similarly impactful relationship with my life.
和你們相似,那里對我的人生也有著重要的影響。
That is to say I carry it with me everywhere I go.
也就是說,我走到哪里都帶著這種影響。
How important was it in my life, well,
要說這在我的人生中有多重要,
my wife Emma who's here today, who's also my producer.
那就是我的妻子,她今天也在這里,她也是我的制作人。
We met on the first day of college.
我們在上大學第一天就相遇了。
And we made our first feature film at UCL.
我們在倫敦大學學院制作了第一部劇情片。
So four kids, nine films, or nine kids, four films, I get confused.
四個孩子,九部電影,或者九個孩子,四部電影,我弄不清了。
But lots of kids, lots of films later, we're still carrying it with us as our experience.
但是有了很多孩子、很多部電影之后,我們依然難忘這段經歷。
And so we were very sad to leave when we sat there in graduation.
所以當我們在畢業典禮上坐著的時候,我們都對于離開感到非常難過。
We were very melancholy as some of you will be.
我們和你們中的一些人一樣,會非常惆悵。