But it matters. It communicates a message. You know I'm not gonna mess with her ever.
但是這真的很重要,因為握手傳遞了信息,我以后絕對不會找她的麻煩,永遠不會
I'm scared of her right now.
我現在怕死她了
It communicates a message of strength and confidence.
這個握手傳遞的信息就是力量和信心
If we walk around proud, we're communicating a certain message.
如果我們走路時昂首闊步,我們在傳遞一種信息
If we walk around stooped, we're also communicating a message to the environment that then reflects on us,
如果我們走路時彎腰駝背,我們同樣也是在向外界傳遞一種信息,外界因此會給予我們回饋
but also to ourselves and that also reflects on us too.
這種信息我們也會傳遞給自己
And finally, I must share a study with you.
并產生自我回饋,最后我想給大家
This is by Hammerly. This is a study done...
講的是漢姆萊做的研究
you know what, actually I'm gonna leave that to next time because I wanna get to something important. So
算了,我還是下次再講這個研究,因為我今天還有一些重要的事情要講。所以
I'm gonna start next time with this, with this study.
下節課一開始我就會講這個研究

Because it's say, it's a long study. But it's a very important study.
這個研究報告很長,但是又很重要,所以下節課
So I will, I will talk about it next time first thing in class. I want to get to something before we end,
我要講的第一件事就是這個研究。今天下課前我還要講一些內容
something that will change our relationship. Fake it till you make it. David Myers
這些內容足以改變我們的人際關系。弄假直到成真。戴維·邁爾斯
has done a lot of important work in this area of positive psychology. What he showed was it very often even if we act happy,
在這個屬于幸福心理學的領域里做了很多相關的研究。他在研究中發現,很多時候即便我們是假裝快樂
even if we act with high self-esteem, even if I act joyful as William James said, that affects our mood
假裝很有自尊,像威廉·詹姆斯說的假裝高興,我們的情緒也會因此改變
The question now becomes what about permission to be human.
問題來了:那我們怎么能全然為人呢
Well, first of all, there are times when we don't want to fake it till we make it,
好,首先,總有些時候我們不想弄假直到成真
we wanna cry, we wanna be miserable and we wanna act that way.
我們想要哭泣,我們想要難過,并表現出來
However, we need to find when is it the time to get out and to go to that party, even if it's the last thing in the world that I wanna do.
但是,同時,我們還得要準時出門,參加派對,即便我們一點也不想出門