Malik Allan wants to know:
馬利克·艾倫想知道:
"How do you poop at school when someone is in the other stall?"
“如果學校衛生間另一個隔間里有人,那要怎么大便?”
Oh, boy. Been there, done that.
哦,孩子。直接進去大便就行了。
I don't know. Next question. I don't know.
我不知道。下一個問題。我不知道。
Just relax and do your thang. Forget about them. You're not there socializing.
放松,做你的事情。忘掉他們。你不是去那里社交的。
You're there for one reason and one reason only, so just do it.
你去那里只有一個原因,所以直接大便就行。
Just do it. No one cares. They're just like, "That's what happens." You poop. Just poop.
只管去做。沒有人在意。他們會認為,“事情就是那樣。”去大便。直接大便就行。
It's a natural human thing to do, so F whoever's mean about that.
那是正常人類會做的事情,管他誰會在意。
There's a wall there. What does it matter? I mean, you just go.
那里有面墻。那有什么關系?我的意思是,直接去就好了。
Hopefully, you're not constipated. Just go fast.
但愿,你不會便秘。趕緊去。
You can poop whenever. It doesn't really matter. As long as you don't get out of the stall until that other person is gone from the bathroom, and then you open, you go, you wash your hands, you run out. You're done.
你隨時可以大便。那沒什么關系。只要你在另一個人離開衛生間之前不要走出隔間,等那個人離開你就可以打開隔間的門,走出去,洗手,離開。搞定。
I just hold it when I get home because I'm going to the bathroom when — in a public restroom, it's just creepy.
我會忍到家,因為有時公共廁所非常可怕,我要去衛生間。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載