AntonyPancake wants to know...
AntonyPancake想知道:
"Should I join the Army?" Wow.
“我應該參軍嗎?”哇哦。
Absolutely. I think that you can apply those skills that you learn from the Armed Forces into real life.
絕對應該。我認為你可以將在軍隊學習到的技能應用到現實生活中。
If you're really serious about it, I'd say yes.
如果你是認真的,那我的回答是應該。
I'm from a military background. I say yes.
我就參過軍。我認為應該。
Maybe you should join the Army. We need more people anyways.
也許你應該參軍。無論如何,我們都需要更多軍人。
You should join the Army. But you have a choice.
你應該參軍。不過由你來選擇。
The pros are that you know you're doing something good for everyone. But the cons is that you could die.
好處是你知道你在做所有人都有益的事情。壞處是你可能會犧牲。
Being in the military is really good because they give you a lot of support. You can get a college education, and that's really good. But the downside is you can go into a very dangerous war zone, and that's a bad thing.
參軍是非常好的事情,因為他們會給你提供很多支持。你可以接受大學教育,這很好。不過壞處是你可能會被派遣到極為危險的戰區,這可不是好事。
If it's something that you want to do and you really want to, then why not go for it?
如果這是你想做的事情,而且是你非常想做的事情,那為什么不呢?
If you really want to serve — and that's an amazing thing to do — I say go for it.
如果你想服役,這真的是一件不可思議的事情,我建議你去。
If you do decide to go, thank you. Thank you for serving our amazing country.
如果你決定參軍,那我要謝謝你。謝謝你為我們偉大的國家服務。
I don't think so. But, you know, I'm the last person to ask. I'm a pacifist.
我認為不應該。不過,我是最不應該被問這個問題的人。因為我是和平主義者。
Sebastian Martinez Rios wants to know...
塞巴斯蒂安·馬丁內斯·里奧斯想知道:
"How do I become the Terminator?"
“我怎么能成為終結者?”
(Terminator voice) I'll be back.
(模仿終結者的聲音)我會回來的。
Terminator? What's the Terminator?
終結者?什么是終結者?
I personally have no clue how to become the Terminator. I don't know the science behind that.
我并不知道如何成為終結者。我不知道那背后的科學原理。
You got to work with some engineer or scientist guy and see if he could hook you up, you know?
你要和工程師或科學家合作,看看他能不能幫你搞定,你知道嗎?
First you need an accent — an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent, actually.
首先你要有口音——準確的說,是阿諾德·施瓦辛格的口音。
Start talking like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and then you'll just be the Terminator.
先像阿諾德·施瓦辛格一樣說話,然后你就能成為終結者了。
Beef up. Get strong. Be bad.
加強力量。強大起來。壞一些。
Work out, get strong, frighten people, and you'll have it.
鍛煉,強大起來,讓人們感到害怕,這樣你就成為終結者了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載