地點:餐廳
人物:瑞秋,邁克爾
事件:瑞秋在約會上心不在焉,一直都在想羅斯養貓的事。
劇情片段
Rachel: Cats, how long do they live figuring you don’t... y’know, throw them under① a bus or something1?
瑞秋:那么貓,貓能活多久?如果不把它們丟到巴士下面送死的話。
Michael: Um, maybe 15, 16 years.
邁克爾:嗯,大概是十五、六年吧
Rachel: That’s just great.
瑞秋:那真是太棒了。
Michael: Um, cheers②.
邁克爾:哦,干杯。
Rachel: Oh, right, clink2.
瑞秋:噢對,干杯。
Michael: Monica told you I was cuter than this, didn’t she?
邁克爾:莫妮卡把我吹得比本人可愛,對不對?
Rachel: Oh, no, Michael, it’s not you. I’m sorry. It’s just, it’s this thing. It’s probably not as bad as③ it sounds but this friend of mine is, is getting a cat with his girlfriend.
瑞秋:噢不,邁克爾,不是你的原因,對不起,只是,只是有這么一個事兒,可能也沒有聽上去那么糟,只是我有一個朋友要跟他的女朋友養只貓。
Michael: Oh, that does sound... Ahh3.
邁克爾:哦,聽起來的確是……啊。
Rachel: I mean he just started going ④out with her.
瑞秋:我是說,他們兩個才開始交往沒多久。
Michael: Is this guy, uhh, an old boyfriend?
邁克爾:他是你,嗯,以前的男朋友嗎?
Rachel: Ah, hah-hah-hah-ho, yeah, he wishes⑤. Oh, I’m sorry, look at me. OK, Michael, let’s talk about ⑥you.
瑞秋:啊,哈哈哈哈,他想得美喔!對不起,你瞧瞧我,好了,邁克爾,來談談你吧。
Michael: Alright.
馬克爾:好啊。
Rachel: OK, OK. So, you ever get a pet with a girlfriend4?
瑞秋:好吧,好吧。那么,以前你跟女朋友—起養過寵物嗎?
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 精選播客 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: