Conversation A
對話A
Ben: Oh! The phone ... Linda, Taylor, somebody ... the phone...
本:哦!電話...琳達,泰勒,來人啊,有電話。
Taylor: Hey, Ben. The phone is ringing.
泰勒:嗨,本。電話在響。
Ben: I know.
本:我知道。
Taylor: Please, answer the phone!
泰勒:那就幫忙接一下電話!
Ben: But I don't know what to say.
本:但是我不知道說什么。
Taylor: You talk on the phone all the time.
泰勒:你不是常常講電話嗎。
Ben: That is different. This is a work phone.
本:那是不一樣的。這是一個工作電話。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: You can answer a work phone. It's easy.
泰勒:你可以接聽工作電話。很簡單的。
Ben: OK, What do I say?
本:好的,我應該說什么?
Taylor: First, say, "hello." Then say the name of the business and your name.
泰勒:首先要說“你好”。然后說一下公司名稱和你的名字。
Ben: Oh. I can do that.
本:哦。我能做到。
Taylor: I know! You can also say, "How can I help you?"
泰勒:是??!你也可以說“我能為您做什么嗎?”
Ben: That's a good idea. Hello, Let's Talk TV, this is Ben. How can I help you?
本:好主意。你好,這里是Let's Talk電視臺,我是本。我能為您做什么嗎?
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: Hi, Alex. I'm back.
琳達:嗨,阿萊克斯。我回來了。
Alex: Hey, Linda.
阿萊克斯:嗨,琳達。
Linda: Are there any messages?
琳達:有什么留言嗎?
Alex: Messages? No. No messages. But some people called for you.
阿萊克斯:留言?沒有。沒有留言。但是有人給你打電話。
Linda: Who were they?
琳達:是誰?。?/div>
Alex: I don't know.
阿萊克斯:我不知道。
Linda: What do you mean?
琳達:你怎么說的?
Alex: I said you weren't here. Then I hung up.
阿萊克斯:我說你不在這里。然后我就掛了電話。
Linda: What? Alex! You have to take messages!
琳達:什么?阿萊克斯!你一定要留話??!