Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Are you going home for the holidays, Taylor?
琳達:泰勒,你要回家過這個節日嗎?
Taylor: Yes. I'm flying to Vancouver on Friday.
泰勒:是啊。我周五要飛去溫哥華。
Linda: So you'll be with your family for Christmas on Sunday?
琳達:那你周日會和自己的家人一起過圣誕節?
Taylor: Exactly. And you? How will you get to New Jersey this year?
泰勒:沒錯。你呢?你今年會去新澤西嗎?
Linda: I'll go by car, although it's a 12-hour drive.
琳達:我會開車去,不過車程要12小時。
Taylor: Wow! That's a long drive. Drive carefully! Winter driving can be dangerous.
泰勒:哇!車程好長。開車小心些!在冬天開車可能很危險。
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Hey, Ben. Where are you going for the holidays?
阿萊克斯:嗨,本。你這個假期要去哪里?
Ben: I'm going home to Texas.
本:我要回我德克薩斯的家。
Alex: That's a long way from here. How long is your flight?
阿萊克斯:從這里過去距離很長啊。你飛機航程要多長時間?
Ben: About three hours. My plane departs at 6 a.m. on Friday.
本:大約三個小時。我的航班周五早上六點起飛。
Alex: You chose well. We have Friday and Monday off work.
阿萊克斯:你選得很好。我們周五和周一不上班。
Ben: Yes. I can't wait to get home for the holidays!
本:是的。我都等不及回家過節了!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Taylor, are you going to the Jungle Cafe after work?
羅布:泰勒,你下班之后要去叢林咖啡店嗎?
Taylor: No, I have to pack for my trip to Vancouver.
泰勒:不去,我要為我去溫哥華打包行李。
Rob: Ah, yes. You're going home to see your family.
羅布:啊,是啊。你要回家看你的家人。
Taylor: Yes. I can't wait. My mom's food is the best!
泰勒:是啊。我等不及了。我媽媽做的食物是最好的!
Rob: Wonderful! What will you eat in Vancouver?
羅布:太棒了!你在溫哥華吃什么?
Taylor: Well, on Christmas day, we'll have a big roast beef dinner.
泰勒:恩,在圣誕節那天,我們會來一頓烤牛肉大餐。