Conversation A
對話A
Linda: It's our last day of work before the holidays!
琳達:今天是我們假期前的最后一個工作日!
Taylor: Yes, I'm excited for tomorrow. Are you ready for your road trip?
泰勒:是的,我對明天感到很興奮。你準備好你的公路之旅了嗎?
Linda: I am, and I've had some luck. I've gained a second driver.
琳達:我準備好了,而且我還很幸運。我又找到了一個司機。
Taylor: Oh, who's that?
泰勒:哦,是誰啊?
Linda: Alex. He can't go home to Taiwan this Christmas, so I suggested he spend the holidays with my family.
琳達:阿萊克斯。今年圣誕節他不回臺灣的家,所以我提議他和我的家人一起過節。
Taylor: That's great. Have a wonderful time!
泰勒:太棒了。玩兒得開心!
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Are you ready for your flight tomorrow morning, Ben?
阿萊克斯:本,你為你明天早上的航班做好準備了嗎?
Ben: Yes, but what about you, Alex? What are you doing over the holidays?
本:準備好了,那你呢,阿萊克斯?你這個假期要做什么?
Alex: Well, Taiwan is too far away for a short trip. But Linda asked me if I wanted to join her family for Christmas.
阿萊克斯:嗯,對于一趟短途之旅來說,臺灣太遠了。不過琳達問我是否想和她的家人一起過圣誕節。
Ben: That's a nice invitation.
本:這個邀請很棒啊。
Alex: It'll be great, but we have to get there first. It's a 12-hour drive!
阿萊克斯:肯定會很棒,不過我們必須先抵達那里才行。這是一個長達12小時的車程!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Taylor, how are you doing? Are you packed for your trip?
羅布:泰勒,你好嗎?你旅程的行李打包好了嗎?
Taylor: Yes, my bag is packed, and I have everything ready.
泰勒:是的,我的書包裝好了,所有東西都準備好了。
Rob: Have you packed your passport?
羅布:你裝上你的護照了嗎?
Taylor: Yes, Rob, I'm all prepared. I made a checklist.
泰勒:是的,羅布,我都準備好了。我列了一份清單。
Rob: Perfect. So I think you're ready for your mom's Christmas dinner!
羅布:太好了。所以我想你已經為你媽媽的圣誕晚餐做好準備了!
Taylor: Exactly. It'll be amazing. I love going home for the holidays!
泰勒:沒錯。一定會很棒的。我喜歡回家過節!