Oh yeah.
噢耶!
I've been making this drink sound so attractive and desirable for all these years.
這些年,我讓這個喝飲料的聲音變得無比受歡迎也非常符合大家的心意了。
Do you recognize me? I'm the Kool-Aid man, oh yeah.
你們認出我了嗎?我是給酷愛飲料配音的那個家伙。噢耶!
So I've had several people say, "It's hard to picture that that voice is actually coming from you the human being."
我聽人說,“很難想象那個聲音真的來自你這樣一個人類。”
Oh yeah.
那可不。
They like the voice because they don't know who I am.
他們喜歡那個聲音,因為他們不知道我是誰。
When I first auditioned, I think they wanted to get the flavor of the Kool-Aid man that was already on the air.
我第一次試鏡的時候,我以為他們想要的是已經投放的廣告里酷愛老頭的那個感覺。
Oh yeah.
噢耶。
When I came in, instead of making it oh, oh, I wanted to go down, oh, oh, oh.
開始配音的時候,我不想用噢,噢這個音調,我想低一點,噢,噢,噢這樣。
So he's gotta have a big deep voice.
所以,他的嗓音一定非常低沉。
So I just thought start, like, this guy wants to be an oh yeah, cool,
所以我就想著從這個家伙想變成得很帥氣這點出發,
and I tried to make that voice... you know, just kind of roll around gutturally in my throat. Oh yeah.
我試著發出那種聲音……你懂的,就是用喉嚨發出那種聲音,噢耶。

I can remember those sessions.
我現在還記得錄制的情形。
After three hours of them just saying, "Okay, do it again, do it again, do it again.
錄了三個小時之后,他們還在說,“這樣吧,再來一次,再來一次,再來一次。
Try it again, how about lower? More energy, more this, more Barry White.
再試一次,再低一點怎么樣?氣勢更充沛一些,往這個方向走,多點兒巴里·懷特的味道。
Bigger, bigger, bigger, louder, louder."
大點聲,大點聲,大點聲,大點聲,大點聲。”
I'd be saying like, "What am I not doing, that you're not getting?"
我就想說,“我到底是哪點你們不滿意啊?”
But you're telling me to use a lot of high energy like David Lee Roth.
但你要讓我學大衛·李·羅斯那樣把聲音變尖。
I said, "The two don't mix."
我得說,“這兩者配不起來。”
David Lee Roth's going, "Oh yeah," doesn't mix with Barry White going, "Oh yeah."
大衛·李·羅斯這么說“噢耶”和巴里·懷特這么說“噢耶”是不匹配的。
So you have to find a happy balance.
所以你必須找到一個巧妙的平衡點。
Oh yeah.
噢耶。
Bottom's up.
干杯。