The girl stopped and said,
女孩停下來說道,
"Hello, you look familiar."
“你好,我們是不是在哪兒見過。”
I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything.
我驚訝得一時語塞。
She was more beautiful than I remembered.
她比我上次見到的還要漂亮。
"Don't you remember me?" she said.
“你不記得我了嗎?”,女孩問。
"Yes...yes, of course I remember you," I said.
“當然…當然,我當然記得你,”我說。
I tried to get control of myself and to be cool.
我試著控制自己,保持冷靜。
My brain and my mouth weren't working together very well.
我有點語無倫次了。
"Where are you going?" I asked.
“你要去哪里?”我問。
She gave me a funny look and pointed to the psychology office door in front of us.
她笑著看了看我,然后指著面前的心理系辦公室的門。
"Oh, yeah, of course," I said.
“哦,這樣啊,”我說。
She smiled. "We haven't been introduced. I'm Jennifer."
女孩笑了?!拔覀冞€沒有互相認識呢,我叫詹妮弗?!?/div>
"I'm Derrick, Derrick Cruz."
“我叫德里克,德里克·克魯茲?!?/div>
"It's nice to meet you, Derrick Cruz," she said.
“很高興見到你,德里克·克魯茲,”女孩說。
"Are you a psychology major?"
“你主修心理學嗎?”
"No, I was just here visiting a friend of mine," I said.
“不是,我只是來拜訪一個朋友,”我說。
"He's a graduate student here."
“他是這里的研究生。”