Shuffleguy77!
Shuffleguy77!
"What should you do when you sneeze and nobody blesses you?"
“如果你打了噴嚏可是沒有人說‘保佑你’,你會怎么辦?”
Nothing. I mean, not all people are polite.
那沒什么。我是說,不是所有人都有禮貌。
Nothing. It happens to me. I don't care.
那沒什么。我也遇到過這種情況。我不在乎。
Get over it and just move on.
克服,繼續你的生活。
Suck it up. Just sneeze and get it over with and make sure you blow your nose.
忘掉它。打完噴嚏就好,確保你擤了鼻涕。
You don't have to actually go, "Bless you," you know that? Like, I go-this is a real sneeze. Achoo! And you guys don't bless me. Bless me. Is there anything wrong with that? No.
你知道嗎,其實你不一定要說“保佑你”?比如,我打了個噴嚏,這是真的噴嚏。阿嚏!可是你們沒有人跟我說“保佑我”。保佑我。這有什么問題嗎?沒有。
Sneeze louder. And if they still don't bless you, just sort of really sneeze in their face. Like, they're standing there on their phones. And you're just like, "ACHOO!" (clears throat)
大聲打噴嚏。如果他們仍然不說“保佑你”,那就對著他們的臉打噴嚏。比如,他們站在那里打電話。你要這樣,“阿嚏!”(清嗓子)
I think I'd call 'em all out. How dare they not say, "God bless you."
我想我會沖他們大喊。他們怎么敢不說“上帝保佑你”。
Bless yourself!
保佑你自己!
Say "bless you" to yourself.
對自己說“保佑你”。
Subtly bless yourself. Like-(sneezes) (whispers) Bless me, bless me.
巧妙地保佑自己。比如,(打噴嚏)(低語)保佑我,保佑我。
If no one blesses you, you just go on Spotify or SoundCloud and play "Blessed" by Big Sean and Drake, and that's all you need. 'Cause if Drake is blessing you, do you really need anyone else?
如果沒有人說“保佑你”,你就去Spotify音樂網站或聲云,然后播放Big Sean和德雷克合唱的《Blessed》,這樣就行了。因為如果德雷克都說保佑你了,你還需要其他人說“保佑你”嗎?
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
謝謝大家收看本期建議節目。
Subscribe! We have new shows every week!
訂閱吧!每周都有新節目!
Want our advice? Leave your questions in the comments.
想得到我們的建議?那就在評論區留下你的問題吧。
Bye!
再見!
Bye! Achoo!
再見!阿嚏!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載