MLG Pro asks...
MLG Pro問道:
"How do I not rage at a Rage game?"
“在玩《狂怒》游戲時怎么能不發怒?”
Hmm... that's hard.
嗯……那很難。
Okay, well, I don't know what a Rage game is.
好吧,我不知道什么是《狂怒》游戲。
You're asking the wrong girl, babe. I don't game.
親愛的,你問錯人了。我不玩游戲。
I'm a horrible person to ask, 'cause I get super frustrated.
問我這個問題真是太糟糕了,因為我極容易暴怒。
Dude. Dude. It's a Rage game; what do you expect? You're gonna rage at it. You can't not rage.
哥們,伙計。那是《狂怒》游戲,你還期待什么?你就是要發怒。你不能不發怒。
You don't play it. You skip it. You lose, who cares? It's just a game.
不要玩那個游戲。略過它。你會輸,可是誰在乎呢?那只是個游戲。
You watch people rage on the Rage game, and then you're like, "Oh, I don't want to rage on the Rage game, because everybody else rages on the Rage game."
你看到其他人在玩《狂怒》游戲時發怒,然后你就會想,“哦,我不想在玩《狂怒》游戲時發怒,因為其他人都在玩《狂怒》游戲時發怒。”
Keep playing until you succeed, even if you get pissed off.
在你成功前要一直繼續玩,即使你被氣壞了。
You just have to train really hard to make sure that you can beat this Rage game, because otherwise you'll just keep dying and raging.
你要非常刻苦地訓練,以確保你能贏下《狂怒》游戲,否則你會死掉,然后發怒。
Stay calm, my brother. Stay calm. I don't know anything else to tell you. Think of peaceful inner thoughts.
保持冷靜,兄弟,保持冷靜。我不知道還能跟你說什么。想想和平的內心想法。
Try to control yourself that the game is trying to make you angry.
盡量控制自己,那個游戲就是為了讓你發怒。
Take it slow. If you lose, just go. Just try again. Don't get mad so easily.
慢慢來。如果你輸了,繼續就好了。再嘗試一次。不要如此輕易地生氣。
Give no...You just sit there. Just chill. And be like, "Whatever, bro. I'm not even mad."
不要……你坐在那里就好。冷靜下來。你要想,“伙伴,無論如何,我都不會生氣。”
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載