Carlos Garcia asks:
卡洛斯·加西亞問道:
"How do I get both of my sisters to get over Frozen?"
“怎么讓我的兩個姐姐忘掉《冰雪奇緣》?”
Oh, yeah. Good one.
哦,好,好問題。
That's the sad part. One does not simply get over Frozen.
那就是悲傷的部分。人們不會輕易忘掉《冰雪奇緣》的。
You've just gotta deal with it. You've just gotta "Let It Go".
你要解決這個問題。你要“隨它去”吧。
Depending on how old your sisters are, you should let them go through their Frozen phase because it is a good children's story.
那取決于你的姐姐現在幾歲,你應該讓她們經歷《冰雪奇緣》這個階段,因為那是一個優秀的兒童故事。
Possibly maybe buy a CD for 'em, so they can listen to the music without watching the movie.
也許可以給她們買張CD,這樣她們就能聽音樂,而不去看電影了。
You have to wait for the next movie to come out, that's all, and hopefully they won't have a song that the kids like as much.
你要等待下部電影上映,就是這樣,希望那部電影也有首令孩子們如此喜歡的主題曲。
Show them a new movie. Show them Mad Max.
給她們看新電影。讓她們看《瘋狂的麥克斯》。
Watch Annie instead of Frozen! Like, Frozen is okay, but Annie is the best!
讓她們看《安妮:紐約奇緣》,不要再看《冰雪奇緣》了!《冰雪奇緣》是不錯,但是《安妮:紐約奇緣》是最棒的電影!
Start singing very horribly when they start singing so then they just tell you to shut up and since you do it every single time, they'll probably just not want to hear you singing any more, so they won't sing to Frozen.
在她們開始唱電影主題曲時,你就在旁邊用極其糟糕的方式跟著一起唱,這樣她們就會讓你閉嘴,而由于你每一次都這樣做,她們可能會不想再聽到你唱歌,這樣她們就不會再跟著《冰雪奇緣》唱歌了。
Hide the movie from them. Play music louder if they keep singing the songs.
把那部電影藏起來,讓她們找不到。如果她們仍繼續唱電影主題曲,你就大聲播放音樂。
If you want them to get over Frozen, you should just burn their DVDs, burn their dolls, burn their memories, burn their fun.
如果你想讓她們忘掉《冰雪奇緣》,那你應該直接燒掉她們的DVD,燒掉她們的洋娃娃,燒掉她們的記憶和樂趣。
The way to get it out of their head is for you to sing it. So you just need to embrace it. You need to go to the Disney store with them. You need to dress up like Elsa! After you commit, then they will just get tired of it. You need to commit to this!
讓她們忘掉《冰雪奇緣》的方法是,你要去唱主題曲。你要接受。你要和她們一起去迪斯尼商店。要打扮成艾爾莎。在你這樣做了之后,她們就會感到厭倦。所以你要這樣去做!
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
謝謝大家收看本期建議節目。
Subscribe for new shows every week.
訂閱吧,每周都有新節目。
Want our advice?
想得到我們的建議?
Leave your questions in the comments.
在評論區留下你的問題!
Bye!
再見!
Bye! And let it go!
再見!隨它去吧!
Get it? "Let It Go?"
明白了嗎?“隨它去吧?”
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載