卡斯特·科里問道:
"How do you find out if your girlfriend is cheating on you?"
“怎么能弄清楚女朋友是否背叛了你?”
That's, uh, a tricky question.
額,這是一個棘手的問題。
I feel like that's sort of hard if you're not a stalker.
我認為,如果你不是跟蹤狂,那很難發現。
Spy on them.
監視他們。
You might have to stalk her a little bit, see who she's texting.
你可能必須跟蹤她,看看她在給誰發信息。
I think you need to have an honest discussion with your girlfriend and set up spy cameras.
我想你要和你的女朋友開誠布公地談一談,還要設置間諜相機。
Look through her purse when she's in the restroom.
趁她去衛生間的時候,翻下她的錢包。
Check out her cellphone.
查看她的手機。
Tap your telephone or her telephone.
在你的電話或她的電話上安裝竊聽器。
Hire a detective and have him trail her.
雇一名偵探跟蹤她。
Go ask every boy in the whole school, "Are you cheating on my girlfriend?"
去問全校的所有男生,“你在和我女朋友出軌嗎?”
Confront her about it and talk about it. Otherwise it's gonna create chaos.
和她對質,談談這件事。否則那會引發混亂的。
Be straight up with her and ask her what's going on, because thinking about stuff and stressing out for no reason is not gonna help you.
坦率地和她談,問她發生了什么事,因為沒有理由地瞎想和緊張對你沒有任何好處。
Ask, I guess. And that could be really bad, 'cause it can come off the wrong way. But it's better than being a snoop.
我認為你要直接問。那可能會很糟糕,因為結果可能會大錯特錯。但是,這種做法好于去窺視。
Talk to your girlfriend. Ask her what she's feeling. In relationships, it's good to keep open communication between the two parties.
和你的女朋友談談。問問她的感受。在戀愛關系中,雙方保持坦率的溝通很重要。
If you think she is, if someone said anything to you, she probably is. I'm real sorry. But you got to face that and ask her.
如果你認為她背叛了你,如果有人對你說了什么,那可能她就是背叛你了。我很抱歉。但是你要面對,直接問她。
Martin Sanchez.
馬丁·桑切斯問道:
"How do I forget a spoiler that someone tells me?"
“怎么忘掉別人告訴我的劇透內容?”
Oh! Don't you hate that? Well, you don't really, now, do you, Martin?
哦!你不討厭劇透嗎?好吧,你可能并不討厭,是嗎,馬丁?
Like they say in New York, forget about it!
像他們在紐約說得那樣,忘了它吧!
Hypnotize yourself. Get yourself out of your mind.
催眠自己。讓自己忘了這件事。
Hit yourself on the toe with a nice big hammer, and all you'll think about is your sore toe.
用一把好使的大錘子砸自己的腳趾,然后你腦子里想的就都是你疼痛的腳趾了。
Mainly what I do is try to get dizzy. And then lie down and close your eyes, and go take a nap. Bam.
基本上我會讓自己發暈。然后躺下來,閉上眼睛,小睡一下。嘭。
Let time pass, then you'll forget about it.
隨著時間的流逝,你會忘掉的。
Wait till you get older, and that way you can't remember. You can't remember what you did five minutes ago.
等到你年齡變大,這樣你就不記得了。你記不住5分鐘之前做過什么。
Try to forget about it and just think about something else.
盡量忘掉它,想想其他的事情。
You can't stop a spoiler. But for when the next time it happens, when a person's about to open up its big mouth about a show that you're just about to watch that night, be like-(shushing)
你不能阻止劇透。但下次再有人劇透時,有人想給你劇透你當天晚上打算看的劇集時,你要這樣“噓”。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載