Politicians responded to economic aggression with economic surrender.
政客們用經濟投降方式應對經濟侵略。
Not anymore – it's not going to happen.
再也不會這樣了——再也不會發生了。
We're standing up for our families, our factory workers, and our way of life.
我們堅定地支持我們眾多的家庭,我們工廠的員工和我們的生活方式。
My Administration hears your voice – and has your back.
我的政府聽到了你們的聲音——同時也是你們堅強的后盾。
After a thorough investigation, my Administration documented China's unfair trade practices – including forced technology transfers.
經過徹底調查,我的政府起草了中國不公平貿易記錄--包括強制技術轉讓。
As a result of this investigation, we're taking concrete actions to stop this abuse,
根據這一調查的結果,我們正在采取實質性措施終結這樣的行為,
including proposing tariffs on select imports designed to save our industries for the future.
包括對指定的進口商品提高關稅,為了我們企業的未來。
We have no other choice. We'll get along with China – they'll be friends of ours,
我們沒有別的選擇。我們將繼續和中國一起--他們將我們的朋友,
but they just can't take advantage of us any longer.
但他們只是不能再利用我們了。
We will have a great relationship with China – but it will be a fair relationship, not like it was.
我們將與中國發展很好的雙邊關系——但這將是公平的關系,不是像現在這樣的。