We will also no longer tolerate unfair and non-reciprocal trading practices – not only with China, but with anyone.
我們也將不再容忍不公平和不互惠的貿易慣例——不僅僅是中國,而是任何國家。
And my Administration will use all available authorities to protect our great farmers.
我們的政府將使用所有可能的權力保護我們偉大的農民。
We love our farmers, we're going to take care of our farmers.
我們愛我們的農民,我們將照顧我們的農民。
We want fair and reciprocal trade – where countries open their markets in equal measure,
我們想要公平互惠的貿易——各國用相同的措施公平地打開他們的市場,
and all sides play by the rules.
所有國家都適用于相同的規則。
And that hasn't been happening in the past.
這在過去不曾發生。
What we won't tolerate are one-sided deals
我們不能容忍的是單方面的協議,
where we open our markets while other countries close theirs.
我們開放我們的市場,而其他國家卻封閉著他們的市場。
Only by standing up for ourselves can we end the abuse,
只有為我們自己考慮,我們才能終結這樣的惡習,
restore our prosperity, and reclaim our economic independence.
重建我們的繁榮,恢復我們的經濟獨立。
We're going to make America wealthy again, not only great again.
我們將讓美國再次富強,不僅僅是偉大。
Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America.
謝謝大家。上帝保佑你們。上帝保佑美國。