Hello, it's great to be with you.
你好,和你們在一起感覺真好.
I want to talk about opioid addiction
我想談談阿片類藥物成癮問題,
which claimed an average of 116 American lives every single day in 2016.
在2016年平均每天奪走116人的生命。
My Administration is committed to using every tool at our disposal to combat the opioid epidemic
我的政府承諾使用任何工具來應對阿片類藥物流行問題
that includes getting tough on the drug dealers and pushers peddling this poison in our communities.
這包括對毒品販子和在我們社區販賣這類毒品的推銷員采取強硬手段。
We have to get really, really tough, really nasty
我們必須非常非常強硬,非常嚴格
whatever it takes because we have to keep them out of our country, out of our communities.
無論采取什么措施,因為我們必須讓他們遠離我們的國家,遠離我們的社區。
It also involves all of us preventing misuse from starting at home.
這也包括我們所有人避免藥品濫用,從家里開始。
Tomorrow is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
明天是全國處方藥回收日
a day where we are calling on all Americans
這一天我們呼吁所有的人們
to prevent pill abuse and theft by cleaning their homes of potentially dangerous expired and unneeded prescription drugs – very, very important.
通過清理家中潛在過期和不需要藥物避免藥物濫用和偷竊——這非常非常重要。