So, I was able to launch a three-year project with Caritas Germany,
所以我得以與慈善德國攜手啟動了為期三年的項目,
and we trained 30 Afghan women and men, and we opened 15 counseling centers in Kabul.
我們訓練了30個阿富汗人,在喀布爾開設了15個咨詢中心。
This was our sign -- it's hand-painted, and we had 45 all over Kabul.
這是我們的宣傳標牌,是手繪的。我們在喀布爾有45個這樣的標牌。
Eleven thousand people came -- more than that. And 70 percent regained their lives.
一萬一千人來到這些咨詢中心,或許更多。其中百分之七十的人重新找到了生活重心。
This was a very exciting time, developing this with my wonderful Afghan team.
這是個激動人心的經歷,與我的阿富汗團隊一起完成。
And they are working with me up to today.
至今我們仍然在一起工作。
We developed a culturally-sensitive psycho-social counseling approach.
我們找到了符合當地文化的、心理社會咨詢方法。
So, from 2008 up until today, a substantial change and step forward has been taking place.
所以,從2008年上半年至今,我們取得了實質性的進步。
The European Union delegation in Kabul came into this
喀布爾的歐盟代表團來到這里,
and hired me to work inside the Ministry of Public Health, to lobby this approach -- we succeeded.
邀請我到公共健康部門工作,推廣這種方法。我們成功了。
We revised the mental health component of the primary health care services
我們重新闡釋了主要的健康關懷服務中的心理健康部分,
by adding psycho-social care and psycho-social counselors to the system.
在系統中加入了心理社會關懷以及心理社會咨詢。
This means, certainly, to retrain all health staff.
這就意味著有必要重新教育那些健康關懷服務人員。
But for that, we already have the training manuals, which are approved by the Ministry and moreover,
我們已經有了培訓手冊,通過了部里的審核,此外,
this approach is now part of the mental health strategy in Afghanistan.
這種方法成為了阿富汗心理健康戰略的一部分。