Harry walked slowly to his seat and sat down.
哈利慢慢地走到自己的座位上坐下。
Snape looked around at the class.
斯內普環顧全班。
'As I was saying before Potter interrupted, Professor Lupin has not left any record of the topics you have covered so far —'
“在波特打斷我以前,我在說盧平教授沒有留下能說明你們班進度的記錄——”
'Please, sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas and Grindylows,' said Hermione quickly, 'and we're just about to start —'
“先生,我們已經學過了博格特、紅帽子、卡巴和格林迪洛,”赫敏迅速地說,“我們剛要開始——”
'Be quiet,' said Snape coldly. 'I did not ask for information. I was merely commenting on Professor Lupin's lack of organisation.'
“安靜,”斯內普冷冰冰地說,“我沒有問你們。我只是對盧平教授的缺乏條理的教學發表評論。”
'He's the best Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher we've ever had,' said Dean Thomas boldly,
“他是我們有過的最好的黑魔法防御術教師。”迪安托馬斯大膽地說,
and there was a murmur of agreement from the rest of the class.
班上其余學生都喃喃表示同意。
Snape looked more menacing than ever.
斯內普比平時更加是一臉威脅的神態。
'You are easily satisfied.
“你們是容易滿足的。

Lupin is hardly over-taxing you — I would expect first-years to be able to deal with Red Caps and Grindylows.
盧平幾乎沒有對你們提什么高要求——我認為一年級就應該能夠對付紅帽子和格林迪洛了。
Today we shall discuss —'
今天我們要討論——”
Harry watched him flick through the textbook, to the very back chapter, which he must know they hadn't covered.
哈利看著他迅速翻動教科書,一直翻到最后一章,他一定知道他們還沒有學過。
'— werewolves,' said Snape.
“——狼人。”斯內普說。
'But, sir,' said Hermione, seemingly unable to restrain herself,
“但是,先生,”赫敏說,似乎沒法控制自己,
'we're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start Hinkypunks —'
“我們還不應該學狼人呢,我們應該開始學欣克龐克——”
'Miss Granger,' said Snape, in a voice of deadly calm, 'I was under the impression that I was taking this lesson, not you.
“格蘭杰小姐,”斯內普說,聲調是死一般的平靜,“我覺得好像是我在教課,不是你。
And I am telling you all to turn to page three hundred and ninety-four.' He glanced around again. 'All of you! Now!'
我告訴你們大家,翻到第三百九十四頁。”他再次四顧,“你們大家!現在!”