Why do they do that? Well, we all do the same thing.
嫌疑人為什么會這樣?這其實是人之常情。
We rehearse our words, but we rarely rehearse our gestures.
我們會事先想好說什么,但很少事先想好做什么樣的動作。
We say "yes," we shake our heads "no."
我們說“是”而我們卻在搖頭表示“否”。
We tell very convincing stories, we slightly shrug our shoulders.
我們說的故事非常有說服力,但我們卻輕輕地聳了聳肩。
We commit terrible crimes, and we smile at the delight in getting away with it.
我們犯了嚴重的罪,而在僥幸逃脫時面露微笑。
Now, that smile is known in the trade as "duping delight."
這種微笑被稱為“欺騙的喜悅”。

And we're going to see that in several videos moving forward, but we're going to start -- for those of you who don't know him, this is presidential candidate John Edwards who shocked America by fathering a child out of wedlock.
我們會在接下來的幾個視頻中看到,現在開始可能有人不認識他,我先介紹一下他是前總統候選人約翰·愛德華茲,他因育有一個私生子而震驚全美。
We're going to see him talk about getting a paternity test.
我們將看到他談論進行親子鑒定的事。
See now if you can spot him saying, "yes" while shaking his head "no," slightly shrugging his shoulders.
看看你們能否發現,他在說“是”的時候,他的頭卻在搖、肩膀在聳。
Lots of people do that. I'd be happy to participate in one.
很多人那么做。我很樂意去做鑒定。
I know that it's not possible that this child could be mine, because of the timing of events.
我知道這個孩子不可能是我的,因為時間不對。
So I know it's not possible. Happy to take a paternity test, and would love to see it happen.
我知道這不可能是我的。我樂意進行親子鑒定。也很想知道結果。