'Water demon,' said Lupin, surveying the Grindylow thoughtfully.
“水怪,”盧平說,若有所思地看著格林迪洛,
'We shouldn't have much difficulty with him, not after the Kappas.
“我們對付它應該不會有多大困難,畢竟我們有過卡巴了。
The trick is to break his grip.
秘訣在于破壞它的緊握。
You notice the abnormally long fingers? Strong, but very brittle.'
你注意到那長得不正常的爪子了嗎?強壯,但是脆弱?!?/div>
The Grindylow bared its green teeth and then buried itself in a tangle of weed in a corner.
那格林迪洛齜出綠色的牙齒,然后把自己埋在水箱角落里的一團亂糟糟的水草里了。
'Cup of tea?' Lupin said, looking around for his kettle. 'I was just thinking of making one.'
“喝杯荼嗎?”盧平說,四處找著水壺,“我方才正在想著泡一杯呢?!?/div>
'All right,' said Harry awkwardly.
“好的?!惫麑擂蔚卣f。
Lupin tapped the kettle with his wand and a blast of steam issued suddenly from the spout.
盧平用魔杖輕敲水壺,壺嘴便突然噴出一股蒸氣來。
'Sit down,' said Lupin, taking the lid off a dusty tin.
“坐下?!北R平說,揭開垃圾桶的蓋子,

'I've only got teabags, I'm afraid — but I daresay you've had enough of tea leaves?'
“我只有袋泡茶,恐怕——不過我敢說你對茶葉已經覺得夠煩了吧?”
Harry looked at him. Lupin's eyes were twinkling.
哈利看著他。盧平的眼睛閃閃發光。
'How did you know about that?' Harry asked.
“您怎么知道這件事的?”哈利問道。
'Professor McGonagall told me,' said Lupin, passing Harry a chipped mug of tea.
“麥格教授告訴我的?!北R平說,遞給哈利一杯茶,茶杯上有個缺口。
'You're not worried, are you?' 'No,' said Harry.
“你不害怕吧,害怕嗎?”“不?!惫f。
He thought for a moment of telling Lupin about the dog he'd seen in Magnolia Crescent, but decided not to.
有那么一會兒工夫,他想告訴盧平他在木蘭花新月街看見那條狗的事,但后來又決定不說了。
He didn't want Lupin to think he was a coward, especially since Lupin already seemed to think he couldn't cope with a Boggart.
他不想讓盧平認為他是懦夫,特別是盧平已經認為他不能對付博格持了。
Something of Harry's thoughts seemed to have shown on his face, because Lupin said, 'Anything worrying you, Harry?'
哈利心里想的可能有一部分在臉上的表情中流露出來了,因為盧平說:“你在擔心什么事嗎,哈利?”
'No,' Harry lied. He drank a bit of tea and watched the Grindylow brandishing a fist at him.
“沒有?!惫f了個謊。他喝了一點荼,看著那格林迪洛對他揮舞著一只拳頭。