Cameron Hedges. Hello, Cameron.
這個問題來自卡梅倫·黑格斯。你好,卡梅倫。
"How do you get along with your girlfriend's friends if you do not like them?"
“如果你不喜歡你女朋友的朋友們,那要怎么和他們相處?”
(sighs deeply) Oh my gosh. This is hard.
(長嘆一口氣)哦我的天哪。這很難。
Buy them a book, because they might like reading.
給他們買本書,因為他們可能喜歡讀書。
Don't hang out with your girlfriend's friends. Let her hang out with her friends. And then you hang out with your girlfriend, which is the two of you.
不要和你女朋友的朋友們出去玩。讓她和她的朋友們出去玩。而你和你女朋友去約會,過二人世界。
Take an oath of silence. Don't say anything that might start an argument.
保持沉默。不要說任何可能引發爭吵的話。
Either find a way to like them or find a new girlfriend.
要么找到方法去喜歡他們,要么找個新女朋友。
If you really hate them, then you need to tell your girlfriend.
如果真的很討厭他們,那你要告訴你女朋友。
You get along very poorly. Let's face it. You might want to fake it a little bit.
你和他們相處得很不好。面對現實吧。你可能想偽裝一下。
You should just take it. You don't want your girlfriend to get mad at you and break up with you.
你應該接受。你不希望你女朋友生你的氣,不希望她和你分手。
You kind of just have to tolerate it.
你必須忍受。
Learn to get along with them.
學會和他們友好相處。
You got to learn to like them. You got to find something that you both have in common.
你要學會喜歡他們。你要找到你們的共同之處。
Go into a happy place and realize that you are doing this to make your girlfriend happy.
去令人愉快的地方,你要認識到你這么做是為了讓你女朋友幸福。
Be nice when you're around them, but you don't have to actually be friends with them.
和他們在一起時要友好一些,不過你不用和他們成為朋友。
Try to be as nice to them as you can.
盡可能友善地對待他們。
You got to suck it up. You got to remember that, if you pretend to like her friends, your girlfriend will be happy. And she'll be happy that she's with you, because you "like" her friends.
你要忍耐。你要記住,如果你假裝喜歡她的朋友們,那你的女朋友會很開心。她和你在一起時會很開心,因為你“喜歡”她的朋友們。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載