And we are all bound together by the common bonds of love, loyalty, and affection that make our country into a wonderful home.
以愛為名,心懷誠意,我們彼此相連,互相憐惜,也正因如此,我們的國家輝煌燦爛。
Together, we give thanks for the loved ones who grace our life and for the heroes who protect our nation.
讓我們一同感謝愛人,是他們將我們的生命裝點的絢爛多彩;讓我們一同感恩英雄,是他們在保衛著我們偉大的祖國。
And we ask for God's continued blessing on this magnificent land.
我們祈求上帝繼續眷顧這片神奇的土地:
Our country is doing very well. Our stock market has hit a new all-time high.
這方熱土如今國泰民安,股市再創新高,
Unemployment is at a 17-year low.
失業率至17年來最低,
We have created five and a half trillion dollars worth of values.
創造了5.5萬億美元的價值。
We are doing something very special. People are feeling it.
舉措史無前例,人民有目共睹,
The enthusiasm in this country has never been higher.
國內熱情高漲、前所未有。
We are very, very happy on this Thanksgiving Day.
這個感恩節,我們喜不自勝。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
謝謝大家,愿上帝保佑大家,保佑美國。