地點:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:羅斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,錢德勒,菲比
事件:喬伊一共有七個妹妹,在他的生日派對上,錢德勒與其中一個妹妹鬼混,第二天卻不記得是哪個妹妹了。
Ross: So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping you?
羅斯:這么說,他只是個大好人罷了。你真的認為這個叫馬克的是不求回報地幫你?
Rachel: Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him, but y'know, that's true of any job.
瑞秋:我想我得跟他洗鴛鴦浴,但是你知道,哪份工作不是這樣?
Monica: How ya feelin'?
莫妮卡:你感覺怎么樣?
Chandler: Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.
錢德勒:我的公寓已經不存在了,因為全被我喝掉了。
Phoebe: Where'd you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents.
菲比:你去哪里了?你拆開所有禮物之后我們就找不到你了。
Ross: Yeah.
羅斯:是啊。
Chandler: Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone.
錢德勒:我后來跑到了貯藏室,而且不只我一個人。
All: Woooo hoooo!!!
所有人:喔!
Chandler: Ow, no "woo-hooing," no "woo-hooing."
錢德勒:不要再叫了,不要再叫了!
Phoebe: Why, what happened?
菲比:怎么了?出什么事了?
Chandler: Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.
錢德勒:啊,我跟喬伊的妹妹鬼混來著。這還不是最糟糕的。
Monica: What is the worst part?
莫妮卡:那最糟糕的是什么?
Chandler: I can't remember which sister.
錢德勒:我不記得是哪個妹妹。
Ross: You see what men do! Don't tell me men are nice! This is men!
羅斯:你看到沒有?別說男人里有好人,這就是男人!