Before watching a football game, you want to see those players be proud of their country.
在觀看一場足球比賽之前,你想要看到那些球員以他們的國家為傲。
Respect our country. Respect our flag.
尊重我們的國家。尊重我們的國旗。
And respect our national anthem and we think they will. We certainly hope they will.
而且尊重我們的國歌,而且我認為他們會這樣做的。我們當然希望他們會這樣做。
We honor the flag, we pay tribute to the men and women who have given everything for its defense.
我們尊重國旗,我們向窮盡一切保衛國旗的人們致敬。
We renew the bonds of love and loyalty we owe to our fellow citizens - to every American who looks to the Stars and Stripes and sees woven into its fabric their past,
我們重申我們對同胞的愛和忠誠 - 每一個仰視星條旗美國人,他們把自己的過去,
their future, and their place in our great American family.
未來,以及他們在美國大家庭中的地位編織在了國旗中。
So this month, as we remember the patriots who fought to win our glorious independence,
因此,本月,當我們銘記為贏得國家獨立,不懈奮斗的愛國人士之際,
let us renew our commitment to love our country, protect our citizens,
讓我們重新許諾,我們會愛護我們的國家,保護我們的子民,
and ensure that this will always be the land of the free and the home of the brave.
讓自由和勇氣在美國大地上開花結果。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
謝謝大家,愿上帝保佑大家,保佑美國。