We want tax reform that puts America First.
我們希望稅務改革以美國優先,
We want tax reform that makes America great again.
我們希望稅務改革使美國再次強大。
Finally, we are going to bring back trillions of dollars in wealth parked overseas so that it can be invested in our country where it belongs.
最后,海外數萬億美元資金必將回籠,用于所屬地的國內投資。
We have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to reform our tax code and pave the way to unprecedented prosperity.
稅改良機百年一遇,積金至斗的機會千載難逢。
By doing what we're doing, you will see results like you've never seen before.
只要持之以恒,我們就會看到前所未見的奇跡。
It will be the largest tax cut in our country's history.
這將是本國歷史上最大規模的稅改。
I am asking members of both parties to come together, to put aside partisan differences,
我請求兩黨團結一致、擱置爭議,
and to pass historic tax reform and tax cuts for the great citizens of our nation.
通過這項歷史性的稅改和減稅方案,這也是為了偉大的美國國民。
That's how we will all succeed and thrive together - as one team, one people, and one American Family.
我們將借此成功,共同富裕--廖力同心、心手相連、眾志成城。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
謝謝大家!愿上帝保佑你們!愿上帝保佑美國!