My fellow Americans,
我的美國同胞們:
I would like to begin by continuing to send our prayers to all of those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
讓我們繼續(xù)為哈維以及愛瑪颶風中的災民禱告。以此為序,開始我的演講。
From Texas to Louisiana to Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico,
無論是在德克薩斯州、路易斯安那州、弗羅里達州、阿拉巴馬州、南卡羅萊州、維爾京群島還是波多黎各,
we are coordinating closely with local authorities to help everyone impacted by these catastrophic storms.
我們都與地方政府緊密合作,對颶風災害中的受難民眾施以援手。
When Americans are in need, America pulls together.
危難之際,全美人民團結一致,攜手共渡難關。
And we will not rest until everyone is safe, sound, and secure.
我們永不停歇,直至所有民眾都脫離危險,重獲安全。
We will be there tomorrow and the day after, as we work to respond, recover, and rebuild.
明日乃至未來的每一個日子,我們都與你們同在,我們會助你走出困境,重建家園。
When Americans are united, no force on Earth can break us apart.
全美上下團結一致、萬眾一心之時,世上任何力量都無法將我們分離。
This week, the United States celebrates the 230th Anniversary of the signing of our remarkable Constitution.
本周,美國慶祝偉大憲法簽署第230周年紀念日。
The 55 Delegates to the Grand Convention in Philadelphia met from May to September of 1787.
1787年5至9月,55名代表出席費城大會。