Dribbles asks:
Dribbles問道:
"How could I train to become an assassin?"
“我怎么能被訓練成為暗殺者?”
Okay, Dribbles, you're scaring me.
Dribbles,你嚇到我了。
I don't want something happening and then they say, "Oh, well, Bryson taught me."
我不希望有事情發生以后,他們說:“哦,那是布萊森教我的。”
I don't there is a special training for that. So choose something else.
我想沒有這種特殊訓練。你還是選擇其他訓練吧。
I don't know. Work out something on the internet.
我不知道。在網上查一下。
Google, that you could probably look up. I personally don't know how to tell you to become an assassin.
也許你可以在谷歌上搜索一下。我并不知道成為暗殺者的方法。
The best way you could do that is to watch a lot of crime movies.
最好的方法就是觀看大量犯罪電影。
Assassin classes? There's some pretty crazy stuff in LA. You might find something you like.
暗殺者課程?洛杉磯有一些非常瘋狂的東西。你可能會找到你喜歡的。
Try to find someone that learned how to do it and try to ask them what to do so you could practice more.
試圖找到學過的人,詢問他們應該怎么做,這樣你就可以多練習了。
Go into a mixed martial arts and learn all the different types of things-karate.
去參加綜合格斗,學習各種空手道。
Join the military or join some sort of force that revolves around using firearms.
參軍或者加入可以使用槍支的武裝力量。
You cannot train to become an assassin. You have to be chosen to become an assassin, okay? You gotta climb all the mountains and jump over all the rocks.
你不能被訓練成為暗殺者。你必須被選中,才能成為暗殺者,知道嗎?你要爬上所有高山,然后跳過所有巖石。
Play Assassin's Creed all day, every day.
每天都玩《刺客信條》這個游戲,玩一整天。
If you want to be an assassin-a video game, get Assassin's Creed. I would not want you to be an assassin in real life.
如果你想成為暗殺者,你可以玩暗殺類的電子游戲,你可以玩《刺客信條》。我不想你在現實生活中成為暗殺者。
Don't talk about assassins. Do tons of parkour. That's awesome. Trust me. I'm an assassin. Shhh.
不要談論暗殺者。你可以去跑酷。那非常精彩。相信我。我就是暗殺者。噓。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載