This is from amy hedgepath.
這個問題來自艾米·海德格帕斯。
"My boyfriend and I just had our first fight. What do I do now?"
“我剛剛和男朋友發生了第一次爭吵。我現在應該怎么辦?”
(sucks air through teeth) Hmm.
(通過牙齒抽氣)嗯。
I really don't know.
我真的不知道。
Don't talk to them for a while.
一段時間里不要和他們說話。
Trust me, he'll apologize.
相信我,他會道歉的。
Wait until he apologizes before you talk to him again.
等他道歉以后,再和他說話。
Take time out and think about it.
花時間想一想。
Amy, I wouldn't make any judgments. Rest on it for a day, because most fights are emotional.
艾米,我不會做出任何判斷。把這事放下一天,因為大部分爭吵都是一時沖動。
Try to work things out, 'cause if you don't work things out, everything's just gonna get worse.
試著去解決事情,因為如果你不去解決,那一切都會越來越糟。
Don't do it over text, do it in person, and just really explain how you feel. It'll be fine.
不要發信息去解決事情,要見面去談,解釋清楚你的感覺。一切都會好起來的。
It's normal, it's natural, and just hang in there and wait. And if you need to say "I'm sorry" for something, say it. And if it really isn't something that you're responsible for, hold strong, girl.
這很平常,很正常,挺住,等待。如果你要為某件事道歉,那就去說。如果不是你應該負責的事,女孩,你要堅強。
Try to make up. Talk about what the source of the fight was so that you can just know how to not get on each other's nerves next time.
試著去和好。弄清吵架的原因,這樣下次你就知道如何避免惹到對方了。
Put everything on the table. The more they know, the better. The more you withhold, the worse off it is and the more it will kinda fester.
把所有事攤開來談。他們知道的越多越好。他們隱藏的越多越糟糕,情況會越惡化。
Make sure things are resolved and know that fighting is okay in a relationship. Just fight nice.
確保事情得到解決,你要知道戀愛時爭吵沒什么大不了。妥善解決就好了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載