"Mine is an opinion," replied the Tunny, "and opinions should be respected."
“我這是一種意見,”金槍魚回答說,“既然是意見,就應當受到尊重。”
"But I want to get out of this place. I want to escape." "Go, if you can!"
“我要離開這兒,我要逃走。”“走吧,只要你做得到!”
"Is this Shark that has swallowed us very long?" asked the Marionette.
“吞下咱們的這條鯊魚很長嗎?”木偶問道。
"His body, not counting the tail, is almost a mile long."
“他的身體不算尾巴就有一英里長。”
While talking in the darkness, Pinocchio thought he saw a faint light in the distance.
他們正在黑暗中說著話,皮諾喬覺得遠遠好像看見一點微弱的亮光。
"What can that be?" he said to the Tunny.
“那能是什么啊?”皮諾喬對金槍魚說。
"Some other poor fish, waiting as patiently as we to be digested by the Shark."
“其它可憐的魚,跟咱倆一樣,在耐心等著被鯊魚消化。”
"I want to see him. He may be an old fish and may know some way of escape."
“我想去找找他,他也許是一條年長的魚,能知道怎么逃出去呢?”
"I wish you all good luck, dear Marionette."
“我祝你好運,親愛的木偶。”
"Good-by, Tunny." "Good-by, Marionette, and good luck."
“再見,金槍魚。”“再見,木偶,好運。”
"When shall I see you again?" "Who knows? It is better not to think about it."
“我們什么時候還能再見?”“誰知道?最好還是別想這個了。”