Love is too young to know what conscience is;
雖說愛神太幼小,不懂得什么叫良心,
Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?
可是誰不知良心原是愛心所生?
Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,
那么溫柔的騙子你可別揪住我的錯處,
Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove:
謹防它成為你也曾犯罪的鐵證。
For, thou betraying me, I do betray
因為你騙了我,我也與粗鄙肉體聯手
My nobler part to my gross body's treason;
騙我那更高貴的部分——我的靈魂。
My soul doth tell my body that he may
我的靈魂告訴肉體它可以情場獲勝,

Triumph in love; flesh stays no father reason;
而那一塊肉卻急迫地等不及聲明,
But, rising at thy name, doth point out thee
一聽到你的名宇便昂首指向你,
As his triumphant prize. Proud of this pride,
你是它的戰利品;瞧它躊躇滿志之情,
He is contented thy poor drudge to be,
它多么樂于做你可憐的奴隸,
To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.
挺立于你的事務,并癱倒于你身
No want of conscience hold it that I call
天地良心,我當無愧地它作愛,
Her love for whose dear love I rise and fall.
為了她那寶貝,我總是上下升沉。