My fellow Americans,
我的美國同胞們,
As we celebrate American Dream Week at the White House, we continue to see incredible results.
本周我們在白宮慶祝美國夢,我們在繼續見到難以置信的成果。
This week, the Dow Jones Industrial average reached an all-time high. Never ever has it been so high.
本周,道瓊斯平均工業指數達到有史以來的最高水平,從未有如此的高點。
In May, the unemployment rate hit a 16-year low.
五月份,失業率在16年以來是最低的。
And last quarter, real GDP growth increased to 2.6%.
過去的這個季度,GDP實際增長上漲到2。6%。
Prosperity is coming back to our shores, because we're putting American workers and families first.
繁榮在回到我們的海岸,因為我們把美國的員工們和美國的家人們放在了第一位。
The American dream has always been about doing what we love, and doing it for the people we love.
美國夢一直是做我們愛做的事情,為我們愛的人們做這些事情。
Whether serving in the armed forces, manufacturing goods, or starting a small business,
不管是在軍隊上服役,生產商品,或者在開辦小企業,
our citizens pursue their aspirations and improve the lives of millions in countless, countless ways.
我們的公民在追逐他們的期望,在用無數的方式改善數百萬人們的生活。
Yet, for too long, the dreams of many Americans have been put out of reach by Washington.
然而,在太長時間里,華盛頓一直讓眾多人們的夢想遙遙無期。