Our heroes show us who we are as a nation and a people.
我們的英雄們告訴我們,作為一個國家和人民,我們是誰。
They remind us that every citizen is capable of greatness,
他們提醒我們,每一個公民都能勝任偉大,
and they renew the promise that America will grow stronger and greater than ever before - and that's what we're doing right now.
他們重新定義了美國將發展得比之前更強大,更偉大的承諾--這正是我們當下正在做著的事情。
Look at all the jobs that are coming in.
看看所有正在來到的就業崗位。
Look at what's happening with the stock markets.
看看股市正在發生著的事情。
Look at so many things, where we're just getting bigger, better, and stronger
看看很多的事情,我們正在變大,變好,變得更強大
and never, ever forget our military, where we're adding billions and billions of dollars of new planes,
我們永遠不會忘記我們的軍人,我們正在用著數十億數十億美元來發展新飛機,
new ships, and new equipment for our great soldiers and military personnel.
新艦船,以及我們偉大士兵和軍人使用的新裝備。
After all, heroes are Made in America, and we have to take care of our heroes.
歸根結底,英雄們來自美國,我們要撫恤我們的英雄們。
Thank you and God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
謝謝你們,上帝保佑你們,上帝保佑美利堅合眾國。