Justanotherchannelonyoutube-I like it-asks:
Justanotherchannelonyoutube——我喜歡這個名字——問道:
"What should I do if I find myself in a love triangle?"
“如果我發現自己身陷三角戀之中,我應該怎么辦?”
That's a tricky one.
這是個棘手的問題。
I have no idea what that is.
我不知道應該怎么辦。
I never had love before so I don't know what to say.
我還沒談過戀愛,所以我不知道該怎么說。
Change it to a square.
變成平等的關系。
Break up with both of them. Just go find someone else to love.
和那兩個人分手。和其他人相愛。
Find somebody else because it's just... (sighs) it's so confusing.
和其他人交往,因為……(嘆氣)這太復雜了。
Don't play both people. Don't break each other's hearts.
不要玩弄那兩個人。不要讓彼此傷心。
If you're at the top, let them down gently or if you have an obvious choice go for them.
如果你是三角戀的中心,那就慢慢地放開他們,或者在他們中間選擇一個人。
If you're one of the ends of the triangle, you need to get out of it. You need to move on. You need to say, "Hey, I'm worth a little more than this."
如果你處在三角戀的其中一端,那你要解脫出來。你要走出去。你要說:“嘿,我值得更好的。”
You just have to decide who you like more. You gotta make a pro and cons list. I feel pros and cons lists always work.
你要決定你更喜歡誰。你要列出利弊清單。我認為利弊清單一直很有用。
Approach the person that you have the most feelings for, find out what is happening, and talk it through.
靠近那個你更喜歡的人,弄清楚發生了什么事,通過談話來解決。
One is gonna shine a little brighter than the other. Let one down softly, and bring one up gently.
其中一個人肯定比另一個更耀眼。讓其中一個人放手,慢慢地讓另一個人上來。
If it's you and a friend and a girl-or a guy — always choose friendship. Friendships typically last longer than a relationship.
如果是你和一個朋友還有一個女孩或男孩,那你要選擇友誼。友誼往往比愛情更持久。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載