El Chicharito wants to know...
埃爾·奇查利托想知道:
"How do I make it rain?"
“怎么讓老天下雨?”
If I knew that, I would be the richest man in California.
如果我知道答案,我就是加利福尼亞州最富有的人了。
You cannot make it rain. It's just a thing that doesn't happen. People don't have those powers.
你不能讓老天下雨。那是不可能發生的事情。人類沒有那種能力。
That's impossible because we're in a drought right now. I tried to do the Indian rain dance, and it never worked.
那是不可能的,因為我們現在處于干旱狀態。我試過跳印第安的求雨舞,不過從沒起過作用。
Cross your fingers. That's what my friend did. She crossed her fingers for, like, an hour just sitting down at the porch like this.
把手指交叉祈福。我朋友就是這么做的。她把手指交叉,在門廊坐了1個小時。
Sprinklers are the best option to make it rain.
可以讓老天下雨的最好方法就是用灑水車灑水。
Ask someone to put on the sprinklers in their front yard and then just run around.
讓別人把前院的灑水車打開,然后四處轉動。
Make a contraption that's like a giant thing over your house with water buckets so it looks like it's raining.
制造一個奇妙的裝置,比如在房子上面造一個帶吊桶的巨型裝置,這樣看上去就像在下雨了。
What type of rain are you talking about? The rain or the money rain? Get tons of $1 bills and just go like that. Ah... make it rain.
你指的是哪種雨?是雨水還是金錢雨?拿一大堆1美元的鈔票出來,就可以下金錢雨了。
Get a whole bunch of ones and just toss it in the air. You're making it rain.
拿大量的1美元出來,然后把它們扔向空中。這樣就下雨了。
Like this, man. Like this. It's all in the hand. It's all in the hand.
伙計,就像這樣做。就這樣做。一切都在你手中。都在你的手中。
Get those Benjamins or those Lincolns, whatever you want, and just go for it.
拿100美元或是5美元出來,無論你想拿多大面值都可以,放手去做吧。
You just go like that and then put money in it. If you don't have money, use pennies. I don't know. It's fine. No one will get hurt. I promise. It'll be great.
這樣做,然后把錢放在里面。如果你沒有紙鈔,用硬幣也可以。我也不清楚,應該可以。沒有人會受傷的。我保證。那會很棒的。
Thanks for watching!
謝謝大家收看!
Subscribe! New shows every week!
訂閱吧!每周都有新節目!
Want our advice? Comment your questions down below.
想得到我們的建議?在下面提出問題吧。
Bye!
再見!
Bye! Make it rain!
再見!下雨吧!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載