He came out of a private partnership where people he knew were trusting him.
他來自一個他知道人們信賴他的私人公司
And he had his relatives in the partnership,and they were not rich.
他的公司里有他的親屬 他們并不富裕
And as it got bigger,he started treating everybody else the way he treated his relatives.
在它壯大時 他開始像對待親屬一樣對待其他人
In terms of our feeling toward the people who are shareholders,we regard them as our partners.
按照我們對股東的感覺 我們把他們視作我們的伙伴
They're not some faceless group of people.
他們不是一群匿名人士
And that's why at the annual meeting, I love seeing 40,000 of them.
那就是為什么在年度會議上 我樂于見到這40000人
It gives real meaning to what we're doing every day.
它給予了我們每天做這些事的真正意義
Let's try.If you know.Susie like I know Susie,Oh, oh, oh,what a gal.
讓我們試試 如果你知道 蘇西喜歡 我知道蘇西 喔喔喔 多好的女人
We just have a lot of love and respect for each other.And that's never changed.
我們互相關愛互相尊敬 那從不改變
Oh, oh...I don't go to most things in Omaha,
喔喔 我不怎么知道奧馬哈的事
because I think Astrid lives there with him,and that's for her to do.
因為我覺得阿斯特麗德和他住在一起 那就是她該做的
And then we do all kinds of things.
我們一起做很多事情