But do thy worst to steal thyself away,
但是你可以不辭而別鐵了寸心,
For term of life thou art assured mine,
反正今生今世你已是我的人,
And life no longer than thy love will stay,
我的命不會長過你的愛,
For it depends upon that love of thine.
因為是你的愛使我在世茍存。
Then need I not to fear the worst of wrongs,
既然你蹙眉就足以致我于死命,
When in the least of them my life hath end.
我又何須惴惴不安于浩劫之來臨?
I see a better state to me belongs
既然天堂之門可讓我駐足其內,

Than that which on thy humour doth depend;
我又何須在世只看你的臉色生存?
Thou canst not vex me with inconstant mind,
既然你一變心我就小命不保,
Since that my life on thy revolt doth lie.
我又何須自尋煩惱懼你覆雨翻云?
O, what a happy title do I find,
哦,我找到多么堂皇的幸福名義,
Happy to have thy love, happy to die!
幸福地擁有你的愛,幸福地喪生!
But what's so blessed-fair that fears no blot?
但天下哪會有十全十美的事情,
Thou mayst be false, and yet I know it not.
我或許蒙在鼓里不知你存有二心。