Gp thrust wants to know...
Gp thrust想知道:
"How do you talk to women without being awkward?"
“和女性說話的時候怎么能不尷尬?”
That's a great question.
這是一個很棒的問題。
Don't try too hard.
不要做得太過。
Don't act weird. Don't look weird.
不要表現得很古怪。不要看上去很怪異。
Walk up and then say something nice to them.
走過去和她們說些有意思的話題。
Get out there and go for it and don't be nervous. Practice. Practice makes perfect.
走過去試試,不要緊張。要勤加練習。熟能生巧。
Ease in. Crack a joke. Just talk. Be yourself.
放輕松。講個笑語。聊天而已。做你自己。
Ask people how they are, what they're interested in.
問她們過得怎么樣,她們對什么感興趣。
Here's the problem: most women think guys are awkward. Be yourself. Be relaxed. Be natural.
問題是:大部分女性認為男性很尷尬。做你自己。放輕松。自然一些。
Be yourself, you know? There's no really reason to be scared or nervous.
做你自己,知道嗎?沒有必要害怕或緊張。
Relax your mind, relax yourself, and just have a general conversation.
放松心情,放松自己,進行日常溝通。
When you talk to a woman, you should have lots of confidence. Like, if you're not ready, don't do it.
和女性聊天時,你要更自信。如果你還沒準備好,那就不要去和女性聊天。
Try to be confident. Fake it till you make it. That's what I do.
盡量自信一些。相信自己可以做到。我就是這么做的。
Confidence is key. They're just like everyone else. Just go have a normal conversation.
自信是關鍵。她們和其他人一樣。進行平常的對話就好了。
Play up the awkward card. A lot of girls find it really cute if you're very awkward. I do it all the time.
加重你的尷尬模樣。許多女孩覺得男生感覺尷尬時非??蓯?。我一直是這樣做的。
Sometimes it's okay to be awkward. Like, you can be so awkward that it comes off as confident, and I feel like it works.
有時尷尬一些也沒什么。有時非常尷尬會激發出自信,我認為這很有用。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載