Team Peeta 4evs wants to know...
Team Peeta 4evs想知道:
"Now that The Hunger Games are over, what book franchise or movie franchise should I get into?"
“《饑餓游戲》已經完結了,我應該看哪本系列小說或是系列電影?”
I have no idea what to tell you on this one.
有關這個問題,我不知道應該給你什么建議。
Go and see whatever comes out.
去看新上映的電影。
Diary of a Wimpy Kid. That's a good series.
《小屁孩日記》。那個系列很不錯。
Rocky? Reason I say that is because right now they're starting the part two. They have a little spin-off.
《洛奇》?我推薦《洛奇》的原因是他們馬上要出第二部。他們制造了派生作品。
Read Lord of the Rings and then watch Lord of the Rings.
先看《魔戒》三部曲的小說,再看《魔戒》系列電影。
You should get into Harry Potter, 'cause that's a little bit like The Hunger Games, and it's very good.
你應該看《哈利·波特》,因為那和《饑餓游戲》有點像,而且《哈利·波特》非常好看。
I was super into Twilight in middle school. So if you're into that, it could be up your alley.
我上初中時非常喜歡《暮光之城》。如果你也喜歡,那正好適合你。
If I were you, I would try The Maze Runner.
如果我是你,我會看《移動迷宮》。
Maze Runner. I personally like Maze Runner better than The Hunger Games.
《移動迷宮》。相比《饑餓游戲》,我個人更喜歡《移動迷宮》。
Okay, where do I start? Okay, so you should definitely try The Maze Runner series, if you haven't, Divergent, The 5th Wave.
好,應該從哪兒開始說?嗯,你一定要看《移動迷宮》系列,如果你還沒看過,你還可以看《分歧者》和《第五波》。
If you are into action stuff, you're probably going to like Batman.
如果你喜歡動作片,你可以看《蝙蝠俠》。
Go to the Superman. The new one's coming out, the Superman and Batman together.
去看《超人》吧。新一部《超人》電影馬上就要上映了,這部電影里有超人也有蝙蝠俠。
The new Star Wars. It really is exciting. It's gonna be fun.
新版《星球大戰》。那真的令人非常興奮。一定會很有趣的。
Ooh, you could get back into Star Wars. That is a good franchise to get into now, because they are gonna be doing mad movies, mad video games, mad books soon.
哦,你可以看《星球大戰》。那是很適合現在看的系列作品,因為他們很快就會制造瘋狂的電影、瘋狂的電子游戲和瘋狂的書籍。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載