Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all;
把我的所愛者奪走吧,全都奪走,
What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?
且看你是否比從前多添了朋儔?
No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call;
愛呵,你找不到別的什么愛可稱為真愛,
All mine was thine before thou hadst this more.
我所愛者原是你的,即便此前你未曾到手。
Then if for my love thou my love receivest,
那么,假如你為愛我而奪走我的愛,
I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest;
我豈能責怪你為愛我而將我的愛消受。
But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest
但假如你自己騙自己,鐵了心品味

By wilful taste of what thyself refusest.
你不愿接受的活兒,我就真想罵你個夠。
I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief,
姑且原諒你的竊行,你這來頭不小的小偷,
Although thou steal thee all my poverty;
盡管你把我的全部家當統統擄走。
And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief
然而愛是明白的:忍受愛的屈從俯就
To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury.
要比忍受恨的公開傷害更令人憂愁。
Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,
可人的風流啊,連你的惡行都成了美德,
Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes.
咬殺我吧,但我們絕不成為冤家對頭。