OK. Here's your commercial.
好,廣告是這樣的。
What if I'm giving birth to Justin Bieber
如果我正在生賈斯丁·比伯
who's giving birth to Anthony Kiedis
同時他正在生安東尼·凱迪斯
who's giving birth to a phone?
而他正在生一臺手機呢?
James, we really want people to know that you can get thousands of handpicked playlists based on the music you love.
詹姆斯,我們這個廣告是要讓人們知道,他們可以獲得上千首精選歌單,而且是從他們的喜好項目精選出來的。
Well, wait, wait, wait. What about this?
好的,等等,那么這樣如何?
Me as every iconic music star in history.
我扮成各個樂界知名的歌壇巨星
Bam! I'm Bowie. Kaw! I'm the Spice Girls. Vrr! I'm Pharrell. Stop. Maybe not Pharrell.
砰!我是鮑伊。嘎!我是辣妹組合。呋!我是法瑞爾。停下來。可能我不是法瑞爾。
James, we just want to tell people all the ways that you can listen to Apple Music.
詹姆斯,我們只是想告訴大家他們可以隨時隨地聆聽Apple Music
Even offline, on a plane, in a car.
即使沒有網絡,在飛機上、在車上...
Say no more. What if... What if...
不用說了。如果...如果...
I'm driving... in a convertible through the desert. I see a small boy. I walk over to him.
我開著車...是一輛敞篷車,然后穿越沙漠。我看見一個小男孩。我走向他。
He looks at me; I look at him. He says, "I'm thirsty."
他看著我,我也看著他。他說:“我好渴”
I say, "Thirsty for new music?" And I hand him an iPhone.
我回答:“你渴望新的音樂嗎?”然后我遞給他一臺iPhone。
Why didn't you give him water?
你為何不給他水?
James, why don't we just tell them we have 40 million songs?
詹姆斯,我們何不如直接告訴大家我們收錄了4千萬首歌?
I can work with that. Picture this.
這我可以。想象一下。
I'm stood on the edge of the ocean. I dive headfirst into the water.
我站在海岸邊。我頭朝下,一跳潛入海中。
But I'm surrounded by... wait for it... 40 million apples.
結果把我包圍著的是...精彩的來啰...4千萬顆蘋果
And then what? The Apple Music logo fills the screen.
然后呢?Apple Music的logo充斥整個屏幕。
I don't think this is going to work.
我不覺得這是個好主意。
Right, but I've got more ideas. Me and Usher are identical twins.
好吧,但我還有很多點子。我和亞瑟小子是同卵雙胞胎
James, we're getting off track.
詹姆斯,我們跑題了。
OK, try this next one. I'm in the jungle with Alicia Keyes.
好吧,那下一個如何?我和艾麗西亞·凱斯在叢林里...
Wait, wait, wait. Don't like that? Here's another one. Let's get out of here.
等等...不喜歡這個嗎?我還有另一個。我們走吧。