Listen up, babies! Life's not fair.
聽著,寶貝們!生命是不公平的。
You get no say in the world you're born into.
你出生的這個世界不容你置喙。
You don't decide your name.
你不能決定你自己的名字。
You don't decide where you come from.
你不能決定你從哪里來。
You don't decide if you have a place to call home...
你不能決定你是否有能稱為家的地方。
Or if your whole family has to leave the country.
或者也許你們全家必須離開這個國家。
Yeah, it's messed up.
沒錯,一切都是雜亂無章。
You don't decide how the world judges a person like you.
你無法決定世界如何看待你這樣的人。
You don't decide how your story begins...
你無法決定你的人生故事要怎么開始
but, you do get to decide how it ends. Yes!
但是,你可以決定它要怎么結束。是的!